What is a Mommy Makeover?A Mommy Makeover is the umbrella term given to a group of surgeries designed to help the patient return back to her pre-baby figure. Each Mommy Makeover is different, as it’s customized to the patient’s exact needs. Popular Mommy Makeover surgeries include:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Body lift
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peel
- And more
How Long Will My Mommy Makeover Recovery Be?Because the Mommy Makeover is so personalized to each patient, it can be difficult to put an exact figure on how long the Mommy Makeover recovery may take. However, you should plan on spending at least two weeks off from work or your normal routine so you can relax and recover. Depending on the specific surgeries you select, you should start seeing results within three to six months after your Mommy Makeover.
Mommy Makeover Consultations AvailableRequest A Consultation
What Can I Do to Have a Healthy Recovery?Can’t wait to get back on your feet after your Mommy Makeover? Here’s what you can do to have a healthy recovery:
- Rest during those pivotal first two weeks after your procedure. Don’t push yourself to do things during this critical recovery time, as you could end up splitting incisions or delaying final results results.
- Refrain from picking anything up over five pounds for the first month after your Mommy Makeover, especially if you’ve had a tummy tuck.
- Attend all your follow-up appointments with your plastic surgeon to ensure you’re healing properly.
- Get excited about your results!
Take the Next Step
Want to learn what else you can expect from your Mommy Makeover? Schedule your complimentary consultation at The Pennsylvania Centre for Plastic Surgery with Dr. Scott Brenman in Philadelphia and Plymouth Meeting, PA. (267) 687-2180