Are you curious about facelift surgery, but unsure how long your results may last – or if you’re a good candidate for it?
Wonder no more, because we have the answers on how long facelift results last, and how to tell if it’s the right time to get one.
*Individual results may vary
Facelift Results: How Long Will They Last?
In general, facelift results can last up to 15 years. However, every patient is different, which is why we recommend the following steps for extending the life of your facelift results:
- Carefully follow your post-op plan, as a successful recovery is key to maintaining your best results.
- Take care of your skin, especially when out in the sun. Wear SPF 50+, as increased sun exposure can make facelift scarring look visible.
- Drink lots of water, especially during your recovery.
- Quit smoking, if you haven’t already!
- Invest in good skincare. Your facelift surgeon should be able to provide you with recommendations on post-op skincare solutions.
- Maintain a consistent weight, as excessive weight fluctuations can cause skin to sag, even after facelift surgery.
Facelift Consultations Available
What’s the Right Age to Get a Facelift?
There’s no one “right” age to get a facelift, as your candidacy for the surgery may be determined by issues like skin sagging, severity of wrinkles, and more.
In terms of seeing the longest results, patients in their 40s and early 50s tend to experience better duration. However, you should talk to a board certified plastic surgeon if you have any questions about whether or not you’re the right age for a facelift procedure.
How Much Will My Facelift Cost?
According to Healthline.com, the average cost of a facelift is between $7,700 and $11,780.
The price of your facelift may be influenced by a number of factors, including:
- The experience levels of your plastic surgeon
- The cost-of-living index where your surgery is taking place
- General anesthesia if performed in the hospital
- Additional surgical fees for additional procedures
- And more
Take the Next Step
Want to see if facelift surgery is a good choice for you?
Schedule your complimentary consultation at The Pennsylvania Centre for Plastic Surgery with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Brenman in Philadelphia and Plymouth Meeting, PA. Please call (267) 687-2180 and our staff will gladly offer you a convenient appointment in the near future.We look forward to seeing you soon!