Laser Resurfacing for Sun DamageLaser skin resurfacing is a go-to treatment for A-listers and skincare fanatics alike for one major reason: it’s one of the best treatments to reverse signs of sun damage. Here’s how it works: laser skin resurfacing removes the top layers of dermal tissue, where sun damage is most obvious. Once these damaged layers are removed, the bright and healthy skin underneath is able to come to the surface, thus minimizing the appearance of sun damage symptoms like:
- Fine lines
- Brown spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Uneven skin texture
- CO2 Lasers
- Radiofrequency Fractional Lasers
Laser Skin Resurfacing Consultations Available
Benefits of Laser Skin ResurfacingLaser skin resurfacing isn’t just a highly effective solution for sun damage; it can also lead to the following benefits:
- It can fade the appearance of both fine lines and deep wrinkles, especially on the forehead and around the eyes.
- It can smooth out your complexion for a more flawless finish.
- It can take years off of your appearance.
- It can fade the appearance of old scarring from breakouts or injuries.
- It can improve skin tone and texture for a radiant, healthy glow.