1. Chemical Peels.If you want to kickstart a better complexion, a chemical peel could be the right option for you. Chemical peels can come in varying strength, so whether you want to start off slowly or get maximum results ASAP, there’s a chemical peel out there for your skin’s specific needs. A chemical peel uses a special formula to remove the top layers of the dermis, where skin damage and aging is most visible. Keep in mind that a chemical peel can make your skin extremely sensitive for a couple of weeks, so it may be best to schedule this procedure at a time when you won’t be out in the sun too often.
2. Microdermabrasion.Don’t need something as strong as a chemical peel? Then you might be a good candidate for microdermabrasion. This popular treatment uses a crystallized solution to blast away the top layer of the dermis, leaving behind clear and smooth skin. The microdermabrasion is an excellent solution for clients who may not want a chemical peel, but want to see results faster than with a traditional spa facial.
Facial Rejuvenation Consultations Available
3. Facials.Want to add a critical step to your skincare regimen? Then you may be a good candidate for many of the facials at The Pennsylvania Centre for Plastic Surgery. Our facial menu includes traditional skincare facials, but also medical-grade facials meant to reveal your best skin ever, including:
- Laser skin resurfacing facials
- Chemical peels
- IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments
- And more!